Vortex Fire specialises in providing independent building code and fire engineering consultancy services to save lives, protect property and preserve the environment. Vortex Fire works with clients to achieve compliance with the following codes and standards:
- National Building Code of Canada,
- Ontario Building Code,
- British Columbia Building Code,
- Alberta Building Code,
- Manitoba Building Code,
- National Fire Code of Canada,
- Ontario Fire Code,
- British Columbia Fire Code, and
- Manitoba Fire Code.
Vortex Fire prepare building code compliance reports and alternative solutions for submission to the authority having jurisdiction such as Toronto Building, City of Vaughan, City of Mississauga, City of Kitchener, City of Cambridge, City of Hamilton, City of Edmonton, City of Winnipeg, City of Vancouver, City of Oshawa, City of Calgary and Safety Codes, City Of St. John’s, City of London, and City of Ottawa.
Vortex Fire provide engineering services across Canada and are currently have engineers registered in the following provinces and territories:
- Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO),
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC),
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA),
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB), and
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists Newfoundland & Labrador (PEGNL).
Licensing in additional provinces can be attained as required