BUILDING CODE CONSULTING & FIRE STRATEGY
To provide an adequate level of fire and life safety in the design of any building or structure, an optimum approach to compliance with the building code is crucial.
Vortex Fire conducts plan reviews to confirm compliance with the various codes and standards. A poorly developed fire strategy can lead to non-compliances, abortive works and over design, which would be detrimental to any project.
At Vortex Fire, we ensure the fire safety strategy is appropriate for the project in line with our company values: Safe, Smart and Sustainable.
We have an in-depth understanding and proven experience with the application of local and international codes and standards.
Vortex Fire has many years of experience in developing solutions that are approved by the Authority Having Jurisdiction, which include:
- UAE Fire and Life Safety Code of Practice
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- International Building Code (IBC)
- Ontario Building Code
- National Building Code of Canada
- British Columbia Building Code
- Alberta Building Code
- GCC Building Code
- Saudi Building Code
- Qatar Fire Safety Standards
- National Construction Code of Australia
- National Building Code of India